Junior Developer - Managed Services
Posted Date: 06 July 2016
Location: Surrey, UK
We are an expanding .NET and SharePoint consultancy firm based near Guildford and are currently seeking to boost our support team with the addition of a Junior developer.
Whilst enjoying one of the best financial packages in the industry our software Engineers also part of a high performing culture that enables flexible working with a focus on outputs and deliverables. Above all else as a BrightStarr Software engineer you will get to work with some of the highest performers in the industry who work smart and place the highest value on quality, innovation, integrity and team working
What you need to know
- Experience integrating with API endpoints (RESTful and classic) and external authentication mechanisms.
- Ability to debug and diagnose issues
- Working knowledge of multi-server environments
- Understanding of associated applications such as SQL & Windows server
- First class communication and presentation skills, both oral and written
- Within 1hr commuting distance of Guildford. Must have a driving licence and access to a car due to location.
- A good knowledge of HTML and CSS would be of benefit.
- Knowledge of SharePoint 2010, 2013 and SharePoint Online would be beneficial
Who we're looking for