Posted Date: 06 July 2016
This is an exciting time to join our expanding business, which is experiencing year on year growth. The working environment is relaxed and professional, working with an amazing team.
Reporting to SVP Unily Sales & Operations this role will challenge you to develop a strong base of well-known enterprise brands. BrightStarr is a leading technology agency with both consultancy and software-as-a-service offerings. You will have the resources and tools to professionally grow your Sales career and make you an industry level performer when matched with our ground-breaking innovations. The focus of this role is to help accelerate the growth of our Digital Workplace Solution, Unily.
- Developing new SaaS revenue streams for BrightStarr via various lead generation channels, prospecting, and channel development.
- Personally committing to and achieving Sales Goals.
- Development and execution of US lead generation programs, BrightStarr events, industry and Microsoft conferences, and other marketing and PR related activities
- Owning the commercial sales process from start to finish.
- Be familiar with selling Microsoft products and technologies (e.g. O365, SharePoint, Azure are plusses).
- Utilize our CRM platform, research tools, and lead generation to track all pertinent information related to your forecast and growing pipeline.
- Growing BrightStarr’s relationship within the Microsoft channel in your defined territory.
Desired Skills & Experiences
- A minimum of 5-years Professional Sales experience.
- Microsoft Partner or technology sector experience is preferred; candidates must ability to understand a market and deliver consistent revenue results against business plans.
- Be able to work fast, accurately and within a managed software as a service methodology.
- Orchestrate internal teams for excellent client experiences.
- Be able to work creatively under pressure.
- Excellent and relatable communicator.
- Seek to think differently and innovate to deliver exceptional client results and resulting growth.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent.