Tier 3 Support
Posted Date: 08 September 2016
Location: Bellevue, WA
This additional Support role will help with growing customer demand- based ONLY in the Bellevue, WA office.
- 2+ years of experience with Azure required
- Experience with scripting in PowerShell or C# command line utilities required
- Experience with SharePoint Online administration required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience with Windows 2008/2012 administration
- 3+ years of experience with MS SQL 2008/2012/2014 administration and support
- 3+ years of experience with Web application technologies including n-tier architecture
- 3+ years of experience with Microsoft IIS and related technologies
- Experience in writing T-SQL queries and stored procedures a plus
- Experience in SharePoint migrations a plus
- Experience with IT Consulting a plus
- Certification in Azure or other Microsoft certification a plus
Knowledge & Skills
- Requires ability to communicate in English effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to follow appropriate communications channels.
- Professional telephone and in-person etiquette. Excellent oral and written communication skills required
Team Building/Interpersonal Skills
- Demonstrates competency by maintaining positive, collaborative, and constructive Interpersonal relationships.
- Understands and practices the principles of effective teamwork.
- Demonstrates ability to prioritize work assignments and meet productivity and Quality standards.
- Effective organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work concurrently on diverse projects. Maintain high standards for accuracy, professionalism, productivity and confidentiality
- Works as an Engineer in a collaborative team responsible for testing, debugging, configuring, supporting, and documenting SharePoint-related solutions and/or custom developed software.
- Evaluate alternatives for support, debugging, configuration, and documentation of SharePoint related solutions.
- Communicate bugs and required enhancements.
- Plus other duties as assigned.