Unily Support Engineer
Posted Date: 03 January 2017
Location: Surrey, UK
BrightStarr is looking for an experienced Support Engineer to join their vibrant UK team.
We are an expanding SharePoint & SaaS consultancy firm based in the UK, New York & Bellevue and are currently seeking to boost our team with the addition of an experienced Support Engineer. This is a demanding role in a busy, rapidly changing environment and only those who wish to be challenged need apply. Strong client relationship skills and the ability to take charge of support incidents through to successful conclusion are a must. This is an exciting time to join our expanding business, which is experiencing year on year growth. The working environment is relaxed and professional. You will work closely with the consulting and development teams throughout the support lifecycle and will concurrently manage several incidents and requests at any given time.
You should have a good understanding of SharePoint, Office 365 and ideally Azure.
- Troubleshooting issues in relation to BrightStarr’s SaaS based product, Unily. This is a .NET based application that tightly integrates with Office 365 and is built upon Azure based cloud infrastructure.
- Configuring and administering SharePoint Online and Azure.
- SharePoint development as it relates to: document management; security and permissions; information architecture and site hierarchy; content types; web parts; workflows; custom lists et al.
- Ownership of level 3 support tickets
- Troubleshooting issues.
- Liaising with clients & internal teams on status, updates and deployments
- Working with specific internal business units to understand the development landscape and provide feedback into that.
- Ensure an exemplary level of customer service is provided to all customers
- Identify opportunities for increasing client satisfaction, process improvement and efficiency
- Deep understanding of SharePoint Online
- Working knowledge of cloud based infrastructure
- Understanding of associated applications such as SQL & Azure
- .Net, C# and MVC framework development skills
- First class communication and presentation skills, both oral and written
What type of person should I be?
- Excellent communicator, confident, clear and able to concisely make a point, and enjoys planning and documentation
- Confident, yet calm – able to inspire the team around you and your customers
- Ambitious high achiever – strives to achieve highest possible goals from a personal and professional perspective
- Strong team worker – will seek to achieve harmony across peers and within team in face of difficult priorities
- Efficient and diligent – an eye for detail maintained at all times
- Innovative and creative – consistently looking for new and more effective solutions to requirements
- Decision-maker – takes responsibility for decisions under pressure
- Committed, agile and insightful.
These are the qualities our company and the individuals within it, embody. We expect you to be the same!
BrightStarr people are dynamic, smart and forward thinking, they work hard and play hard and are natural innovators with a passion for first class delivery and customer service.
If you are looking to work for a growing, interesting and genuinely fun company that rewards hard work and pushes for excellence, then please send us your CV for consideration