The Digital Workplace Guide: Everything You Need to Know
Martyn Perks - Head of Customer Insight
21 August 2015
The argument behind the Digital Workplace trend is that businesses would do well to bring together all of their internal and external digital operations
The argument behind the Digital Workplace trend is that businesses would do well to bring together all of their internal and external digital operations into a single coherent strategy, improving operations and positively affecting customer engagement and experience. That is at the heart of a Digital Workplace strategy - but where does you intranet fit into this?
In this guide, we'll answer everything you need to know but were afraid to ask about the Digital Workplace, including:
- What is a Digital Workplace?
- Sounds like having a Digital Workplace strategy is a no-brainer?
- Where does your intranet fit into this new strategy?
- Could your intranet be doing more to drive engagement?
- What should you think about and do next?
- How to achieve a Digital Workplace sooner than you think